Founded in 1988 Unifiller has consistently grown to be the world’s preeminent innovator & manufacturer of Industrial Food Processing Equipment designed for Bakeries and Food manufacturers, specifically: a wide range of Portioning Depositors, Food Transfer Pumps, and Customized Production Systems.
To assist and support administrative tasks and duties. This position will also be a responsible for backing up reception when needed.
- Assist with drafting various documents and correspondence, including letters, presentations, reports, memos, and electronic communications;
- Back up reception when needed
- File, sort and record all electronic and hardcopy documents;
- Attend meetings and draft, distribute and archive minutes;
- Assist the HR department
- Take notes during meetings
- Assist operations in report generation for Incident response;
- Manage multiple assignments and be accountable for task completion and follow-up.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Secretarial or office administration technical diploma
- Able to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Related experience of at least 5 years
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive large vehicles.
- Versatile, autonomous, proactive and meticulous;
- Strong organizational and priority management skills;
- Solid interpersonal skills: ability to interact and communicate easily with people at all levels (both employees and external parties), with tact and diplomacy;
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently and within a team.
To apply please send your resume here. Please include your name and the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.