Now Hiring: Corporate Lunch Cook
Founded in 1988 Unifiller has consistently grown to be the world’s preeminent innovator & manufacturer of Industrial Food Processing Equipment designed for Bakeries and Food manufacturers, specifically: a wide range of Portioning Depositors, Food Transfer Pumps, and Customized Production Systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and cooking meals for those who are enrolled in the employee lunch program.
- Ensure a high quality and presentation of all food
- Follow portion and maintain cost controls
- Set Weekly menu and post internally
- Maintain reasonable cooking time during line work with a sense of urgency
- Ensure that proper sanitation techniques and health and safety regulations are maintained at all times
- Follow proper preservation of food products; raw, cooked and perishables
- Report all faulty equipment to supervisor
- Maintain a constant cleanliness of all kitchen areas including fridges and equipment
- Follow all daily duty rosters
- Adhere to the policy manual
- Perform other associated duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Able to work independently in the kitchen
- 2-5 years of practical experience
- Food Safe is an asset but can be trained in-house
- Substantial knowledge of food safety and handling procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work all restaurant operating hours
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Physical demands, sitting, standing, bending, lifting (up to 30 lbs)
- Able to work under pressure for long hours of standing
To apply please send your resume here. Please include your name and the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.