Equipment Sanitation Specialist
Founded in 1988 Unifiller has consistently grown to be the world’s preeminent innovator & manufacturer of Industrial Food Processing Equipment designed for Bakeries and Food manufacturers, specifically: a wide range of Portioning Depositors, Food Transfer Pumps, and Customized Production Systems.
- Manage product samples
- Organize and maintain testing rooms
- To assist in-house service tech to test food machinery for multitudes of different applications in the food industry
- To help out with testing and wrap up of machinery (Disassembly/sanitizing/assembly respectively)
- Be able to communicate test findings to the relevant departments clearly and with understanding of the results confidently
- Be able to communicate with customers over the phone to coordinate shipment of test products
- Be familiar with automation equipment an asset but not necessary
- Be familiar with baking and mixing baking recipes an asset
- Be able to think on their feet with little to no guidance at times
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma is necessary
- Post-secondary education an asset but not necessary
- Construction experience or trade experience an asset but not necessary
- Technical knowledge an asset
To apply please send your resume here. Please include your name and the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.