Human Resources Manager
Founded in 1988 Unifiller has consistently grown to be the world’s preeminent innovator & manufacturer of Industrial Food Processing Equipment designed for Bakeries and Food manufacturers, specifically: a wide range of Portioning Depositors, Food Transfer Pumps, and Customized Production Systems.
Our culture is what defines us to our customers. We believe in our painted picture and one-page strategy and use these documents to guide all our decisions, behaviors and actions. We have monthly all staff meetings, monthly social activities, a subsidized lunch program, family functions and staff driven charitable events.
The HR Manager will join our management team in Delta, BC, to plan, guide and manage our Human Resources services, policies and programs. This role will also support HR for our small subsidiaries in England and the US. The HR Manager brings out the best in our staff and coaches our managers to empower their teams to excel, making Unifiller their favorite place. Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and further develop our unique social and safety culture
- Staffing plan, recruit, on-board, retain, develop and train
- Manage and execute day-to-day HR operations including employee relations, attendance management, and rewards and recognition
- Manage and support the Occupational Health and Safety program
- Manage the review and development of policy and practices
- Stay current and advise senior management on industry trends, best practices and legislative developments in Canada, US and UK.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 plus years of experience in a HR advisory role
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook), and familiar with CRM
- Diligent, organized, with strong time management skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset
- CPHR designation would be an asset
- Salary depending on experience and an excellent Health and Benefits package.
To apply please send your resume to here.
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.