Now Hiring: Inside Sales Representative
Founded in 1988 Unifiller has consistently grown to be the world’s preeminent innovator & manufacturer of Industrial Food Processing Equipment designed for Bakeries and Food manufacturers, specifically: a wide range of Portioning Depositors, Food Transfer Pumps, and Customized Production Systems.
The Inside Sales rep will join our successful Sales team based in Delta, BC, to contribute to the continued growth of Unifiller. Duties include:
- Learn and practice Unifiller’s successful sales methods to meet targets
- Generate leads from prospecting and cold calls
- Manage existing customers’ relationships and identify new customers
- Participate in tradeshows within North America
- Keep CRM database up to date
Skills and Qualifications:
- Some sales experience, preferably selling capital equipment in a B2B environment
- Mechanical aptitude and able to understand the products’ value add
- Diligent, organized, with strong time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook), the Internet, and familiar with CRM
Remuneration: Mix of base and commission and an excellent Health and Benefits package.
To apply please send your resume here. Please include your name and the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.