Founded in 1988 Unifiller has consistently grown to be the world’s preeminent innovator & manufacturer of Industrial Food Processing Equipment designed for Bakeries and Food manufacturers, specifically: a wide range of Portioning Depositors, Food Transfer Pumps, and Customized Production Systems.
This position is responsible to ensure timely and efficient movement of materials among workstations.
- Efficiently move product within the factory among work centers or part locations
- Job order kitting as required
- Work with quality and production to keep job orders on schedule
- Advise Stores and Purchasing of material outages and inconsistencies
- Verify inventory and part locations as required
- Assist other departments when required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: Secondary diploma, Post-secondary studies in Materials Control an asset
- Experience: 1 -2 years’ experience in hands-on applications, general knowledge of Production, Purchasing and Receiving practices
- Working knowledge of ERP or MRP systems, M2M experience an asset
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of individuals from different backgrounds and cultures
- Excellent organizational, time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to exhibit a professional attitude and image with a commitment to quality service
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a calm focus during hectic periods
- Flexible and team working attitude
- Ability to lift minimum 50 lbs.
To apply please send your resume here. Please include your name and the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.