Now Hiring: Regional Sales Manager
Founded in 1988 Unifiller has consistently grown to be the world’s preeminent innovator & manufacturer of Industrial Food Processing Equipment designed for Bakeries and Food manufacturers, specifically: a wide range of Portioning Depositors, Food Transfer Pumps, and Customized Production Systems.
The Regional Sales Manager will join our successful Sales team based in Delta, BC, to contribute to the continued growth of Unifiller.
- Generate sales of Unifiller’s standard equipment solutions and grow sales within the Canadian region
- Direct the sales teams’ focus, set goals, motivate, build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve year-over-year annual sales targets
- Manage existing large profile customers’ relationships and identify new customers
- Generate leads from prospecting and cold calls
- Regular travel (approx. 30% to 40%) within North America.
- Participate in tradeshows internationally
- Keep CRM database up to date
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10 plus years of sales experience, preferably selling capital equipment in a B2B environment to high-level decision makers
- Mechanical aptitude and able to understand the products’ value add
- People management skills and experience developing a sales team
- Diligent, organized, with strong time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook), the Internet, and familiar with CRM
Remuneration: Mix of base and commission and an excellent Health and Benefits package.
To apply please send your resume here. Please include your name and the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.