Now Hiring: Territory Sales Manager
Unifiller, a top manufacturer & exporter of food production equipment with offices around the world, is looking for an energetic, motivated and experienced sales professional with a demonstrated track record of closing sales to contribute to the continued growth of Unifiller.
More about the Position:
- Reports to Regional Sales Manager
- Located in Delta, BC
- Requires travel within North America, possibly globally
- English Proficiency is a must
- High contact rate with Unifiller’s existing customers, and also with potential customers, in order to fulfill the Intention (above).
- Proudly represent Unifiller’s brand by establishing trust and developing long term business relationships with all external parties, especially with existing and potential customers, as well as with teammates.
- Superior product knowledge – knows how to translate “standard’ product features & benefits into “value added solutions” that will meet or exceed the customers’ expectations!
- Ensure CRM database is kept up-to-date.
- Timely response to Inquiries from new Leads received via Webmail or Call-in; accurately & quickly qualifies new Leads converting them to qualified Prospects (when applicable); proposes appropriate equipment solutions; closes sales converting Prospects into Customers.
- Proactively expands the Sales Pipeline by generating new Leads by asking for referrals, prospecting and cold calling.
- Regular overnight travel (approx. 30% to 40%) within North America to meet existing customers and potential customers at their facilities for face-to-face sales.
- Proactively seeks on-going professional development including: selling skills, product technical knowledge, etc.
- Participates in tradeshows when Unifiller exhibits within North America
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information (ex. website), on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Loves the profession of Sales with a demonstrated track record at closing sales!
- Must have a Minimum 5 years of Sales experience, preferably selling capital equipment in a B2B environment at a high level within organizations.
- Selling capital equipment to the Bakery or Food industry would be a significant asset.
- We will consider candidates who have experience from similar industries.
- Must be very comfortable communicating with all people from the shop floor to Senior Executives.
- Must have Bachelor or College degree, preferably in a related field.
- Must have excellent English verbal & written skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Bilingual in Spanish &/or French as asset.
- Must have good technical aptitude (i.e. mechanical &/or robotics), and pays attention to details.
- Must have excellent time management, organizational skills & the ability to adapt quickly.
- The job often calls for work to meet deadlines or be completed within short timescales, and the ideal candidate must be prepared to commit themselves if they are to succeed.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook), the Internet, and familiar with CRM.
- Must have a valid Passport for travel within North America.
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated to succeed
- charming & friendly, enthusiastic, energetic
- persuasive, professional, socially confident
- tenacious, takes the initiative, plus a solid work ethic
- Must have the desire and ability to learn quickly
- Opportunity to make $75K – $100K (on average) through salary + commission, with no cap on commission earnings.
- Excellent Health and Benefits package.