Shick Esteve is a Complete Ingredient Automation Provider
Tool-Free Inspections with the Heli-Sift™
Increased demand in the marketplace for frequent screen inspections has led Shick Esteve to develop a best-in-class centrifugal sifter. Advancing upon features previously available, the newly designed units are built with EZ access to the screen. These high throughput units are built for tool-free inspections allowing for quick screen removal and 360-degree inspection by an operator in 5-10 minutes. Units are available in both gravity and inline configurations.
- Tool-free design allows for quick disassembly and reassembly.
- Helical impellers that provide greater dispersion of material effectively creating a more efficient sifting process.
- The EZ screen removal design allows one operator to perform 360-degree screen inspection in 5-10 minutes.
- Slide rail assists screen extraction with integrated screen support.
- Minimize potential damage while handling and inspection of screens.
- Multiple screen mesh and material options.
- Screens – #6 through #30 mesh
- Standard materials – nitex, stainless steel wedgewire
- Custom mesh & material also available
- Custom hopper/hopper outlet flange designs
- Custom finishes
- Tailings isolation butterfly valve
- MQC dust collection
- Static vent filter (various materials)