About Unifiller Systems Inc.
Unifiller is a leading supplier that designs and manufactures portioning depositors to bakeries and food manufacturers worldwide.
In 1988, the company was founded by three partners – Kuno Kurschner, Stewart Macpherson and Benno Bucher, whose design strategy is “Perfection is finally attained when there is nothing else that can be taken away.”
We design and manufacture:
- Single Piston and Multi piston Depositors
- Pumping equipment – Transfer Pumps
- Food fill machines (processing equipment)
- Cake and cupcake decorating equipment
- Icing machines/equipment
- Pastry machines/fillers
- Cookie machines/equipment
- Automated and semi-automated
We can help you streamline your production operations by providing solutions for achieving higher output, greater weight accuracy and better product integrity with an extensive range of single piston depositors, transfer pumps, multiple head units and fully and semi-automated production systems.
Some of the benefits of our highly reliable and versatile machines include:
- Minimal training required
- Accuracy and speed
- Systems for new market trends
- Tool-Free design
- Easy To disassemble and clean
- Durable Stainless Steel design
- Hundreds of available accessories
Kuno Kurschner – Vice President Product Development
Born in Switzerland, Kuno is a fully qualified tool and die maker and a highly innovative designer and mechanical engineer.
Stewart Macpherson – Vice President Sales & Marketing
Born in Scotland, Stewart trained as a baker in England, Switzerland and Germany. He has been selling bakery depositors and production systems since 1979.