Unifiller Customer Care
Welcome to our Customer Care Department.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why should I buy food-safe parts?
A: Use of Unifiller food-safe parts ensures your equipment runs like its designed to run, while ensuring your warranty. Food-safe parts will also tend to last longer and meet stricter food production regulations.
Q: How do I request a copy of a manual?
A: Email your machine name and serial number with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: How can I fix inconsistent deposit sizes?
A: There are several possible solutions to this problem:
- Ensure your main airline pressure is sett to a minimum of 90 PSI.
- Ensure your o-rings and gaskets are clean and don’t need replacing.
- Check and adjust your backstroke speed.
- Different products being deposited will require readjusting the deposit weight settings. Always check a few random deposit weights from every new batch of product.
- If the depositor doesn’t cycle at all, there may be a problem with the valve. Please contact us for more info.
- An air cylinder may be worn out and needs replacing. If you feel or hear any air leaking, its time to replace your air cylinder.
- Some other component or part may need replacing. Check to see if you can determine what needs changing. Please contact us for more info.
Tips and Tricks:
- Dealers should always make a copy of the customers’ manuals to keep on file, should they contact you for a copy.
- If your are seeing inconsistent deposit sizes, make sure the o-rings aren’t worn out.
- If it seems like the deposit size is bouncing back and forth when you are trying to set a certain weight on your machine, make sure to let the volume settle before re-scaling the deposit by doing one or two deposits after adjusting.
More Resources – Click on a link below to view the video or PDF:
- Unifiller Air Compressor Requirements
- How To Find Your Serial Number
- How To Register Your Machine With Unifiller
- What Are the Benefits of a Hopper Topper?
- How to Find An International Dealer
- See Demos at Upcoming Tradeshows
- How Does a Piston Filler Work?
To View our Webinars or How To Videos, click HERE.