The Servo Multi Depositor
Servo Driven Electric Depositor
Built on Unifiller’s extensive experience with pneumatic multi piston depositors, this servo driven electric depositor provides accurate and fast, with accurate portion control through each nozzle. Uses less compressed air compared to a pneumatic depositor.
- Smaller minimum portions than pneumatic depositors
- Ability to control pan conveyor or act as a “slave” to an automated system
- Integrated nozzle bridge with computer controlled 1.75″ (4.4cm) diving action
- 16 US Gal (60 litres) rectangular hopper
- Programmable touch screen, 6 deposit modes to choose from
- 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 port configurations
In this video: Macaroons, Single Serve Desserts, Pies, Cake Batter.
Videos are for demonstrative purposes. Similar products may require further testing. Actual machine may differ slightly.
Up to 120 cycles per minute
0.2–18 oz per nozzle
< 3/4″ cubes
Air: 6-8 CFM @ 80 psi
No tools required