Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why should I buy food-safe parts?
A: Food-safe parts ensure your equipment runs like its designed to run, ensuring your warranty, tend to last longer and meet stricter food production regulations.
Q: How do I request a copy of a manual?
A: Email your machine name and serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: How can I fix inconsistent deposit sizes?
A: There are several possible solutions to this problem:
- Ensure main airline pressure is set to a min. 90 PSI.
- Ensure o-rings and gaskets are clean and don’t need replacing.
- Check and adjust your backstroke speed.
- Different products require re-adjusting deposit weight settings.
- If the depositor doesn’t cycle at all, there may be a problem with the valve.
- If you see air leaking, replace your worn air cylinder.
- Some other component or part may need replacing.
Q: The deposit size is bouncing when I’m trying to set a certain weight on the machine.
A: Let the volume settle before re-scaling by doing one or two deposits after adjusting.
Q: I keep getting low air pressure (less than 80 psi)
Q: My depositor will not start (and piston is in the back position)
- Check trigger signal (black line from foot pedal or handheld nozzle trigger)
- Actuate depositor with purge button or reset button
- Increase deposit speed from 0
- Check cover safety switch if depositor is an older model
- Check that the airlines to the rear of the ball valve on the brass block are not kinked
Q: My depositor is stuck with the piston mid-stroke.
- Turn off and reset the air supply
- Actuate depositor with purge or reset button
- Verify if the SV or Uni-Valve have switched to the open position
Q: My depositor is stuck with the piston in the front position (signifies the end of deposit cycle)